This recipe for vegan parmesan cheese makes a flavorful non-dairy parmesan that goes well topped on SO many different dishes. Mainly, I’m talking about Italian recipes like pastas, pizzas, and soups, but it can work well for a variety of cuisines.
It’s awesome to keep stored in the refrigerator for whenever you need a little extra sprinkle of flavor and cheesiness. It’s so easy to make, requires minimal, simple, and healthy ingredients like:
- CASHEWS + ALMONDS. ♡ Did you know? Our life span may be increased by an extra two years by eating nuts regularly.
- NUTRITIONAL YEAST. ♡ Cheesy, flaky, vegan fairy dust!
- GARLIC. ♡ So savory and warm! Also, good for your heart 🙂
Make this recipe for vegan parmesan cheese in minutes. Store in your refrigerator and sprinkle away!
Easy, simple, healthy homemade vegan grated parmesan recipe created with cashews, almond, nutritional yeast, spices, and coconut oil.
- 2/3 cup whole cashews - raw
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Place all ingredients in food processor. Pulse until combined and a fine meal has formed.